Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides protocols designed to study the function and the structure of diverse ribozymes. Chapters guide readers through different techniques to identify and characterize new ribozymes and methods to use ribozymes to alter the function of CRISPR-based guide RNAs, AgoshRNAs and aptamers or to study RNA capping and long non-coding RNAs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Ribozymes: Methods and Protocols aims to help in accelerating ribozyme research and inspiring others to develop new methods to study ribozyme structure and function.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0716-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2021
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0715-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0716-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site