About this book
This volume provides an overview about main RNA editing mechanisms, focusing on their functions in physiological as well as pathological conditions. Chapters guide readers through state- of-the art methodologies to investigate RNA editing through wet and dry approaches.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology 手机体育投注平台series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, RNA Editing: Methods and Protocols 手机体育投注平台aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0787-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2021
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0786-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0787-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site