Cognitive Modeling and Model-Based Performance Evaluation on Collaborative Decision and Control Task
- 330 Downloads
手机体育投注平台This paper designs a three positions collaborative decision making and control task for the purpose of investigating the collaboration performance. To build cognitive model for the collaborative decision-making task, the model and cognitive parameters are abstracted from realistic control task. Based on cognitive architecture, the cognitive model for the collaborative task are built up and verified by simulation. Depending on the cognitive workload quantifying criteria, the cognitive workload is obtained respectively. Finally, by comparing the cognitive process or tasks, the performance for the collaborative decision making and control tasks is evaluated.
KeywordsCognitive modeling Performance evaluation Collaborative decision making Cognitive architecture Cognitive workload
手机体育投注平台This work is supported by the CCiS Institute of ZSTU and Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Provincial (No. LY12C09005).
- 1.Roy, S.: Decision Making and Modelling in Cognitive Science. Springer, New Delhi (2016)
- 2.Wang, Y., Ruhe, G.: The Cognitive process of decision making. Int. J. Cogn. Inf. Nat. Intell. 1(2), 73–85 (2007)
- 3.Salazar, A.: Cognitive Processes: What Are They? Can They Improve? (2019).
- 4.Eagleman, D.: 10 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Brain (2007).
- 5.Strube, G.: Cognitive Modeling: Research Logic in Cognitive Science (2001)
- 6.Busemeyer, J.R., Diederich, A.: Cognitive Modeling. Sage, Thousand Oaks (2010)
- 7.Inamdar, A.: Collaborative Decision Making in the Workplace (2018).
- 8.Bui, T., Jarke, M.: A DSS for cooperative multiple criteria group decision making. Inf. Syst. Work. Pap. Ser. (1984)
- 9.Fiala, P.: Models of cooperative decision making. In: Multiple Criteria Decision Making, pp. 128–136. Springer, Heidelberg (1997)
- 10.Knafo, S., Esteban, J.A.: Molecular mechanisms of drug-induced cognitive enhancement. In: Cognitive Enhancement, pp. 43–59. Academic Press, Cambridge (2015)
- 11.Lebiere, C., Jentsch, F., Ososky, S.: Cognitive models of decision making processes for human-robot interaction. In: International Conference on Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality, pp. 285–294. Springer, Heidelberg (2013)
- 12.Golman, R., Bhatia, S.: A cognitive model of strategic deliberation and decision making. In: CogSci (2017)
- 13.Liu, Y.F., Tian, Z.Q., Zhang, Y., Sun, Q., Li, J.S. Sun, J., Fu, F.: COMPAss: a space cognitive behavior modeling and performance assessment platform. In: International Conference on Digital Human Modeling and Applications in Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Risk Management, pp. 630–636 (2014)
- 14.Liu, Y.F., Huang, S.P., Tian, Y., Liu, Y.Z., Li, J.S., Fu, F., Tian, Z.Q., Bian, J.: Performance evaluation of numeric keypad layout based on cognitive workload. In: International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics, pp. 314–324 (2017)
- 15.Liu, Y.F., Tian, Z.Q., Liu, Y.Z., Li, J.S., Fu, F.: Cognitive architecture based mental workload evaluation for spatial fine manual control task. In: International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics, pp. 819–829 (2019)
- 16.Denker, C.: Assessing the spatio-temporal fitness of information supply and demand on ship bridges. PhD disser, Universität Oldenburg (2016)
- 17.Lochner, M., Duenser, A., Lutzhoft, M., Brooks, B., Rozado, D.: Analysis of maritime team workload and communication dynamics in standard and emergency scenarios. J. Ship. Trade 3(1), 2 (2018)