- 43 Downloads
This section concludes the book and proposes the future outlook which can be explored further to initiate new research avenues. The objective of this book is to discuss the integration of IoT with AR. IoT is the service network that converges sensor nodes, RFID objects and smart devices. IoT connects objects around us (electronic, electrical, non-electrical) to provide seamless communication and contextual services provided by them.
- 1.Mahalle P, Dhotre P (2019) Context-aware pervasive systems and applications,
- 2.Gündoğan C, Kietzmann P, Lenders M, Petersen H, Schmidt TC, Wählisch M (2018) NDN, CoAP, and MQTT: a comparative measurement study in the IoT. In: Proceedings of ACM ICN, ACM
- 3.Jo D, Kim GJ (2019) IoT + AR: pervasive and augmented environments for Digi-log shopping experience. Hum-Centric Comput Inf Sci 9:1.
- 4.Jo D, Kim GJ (2019) AR enabled IoT for a smart and interactive environment: a survey and future directions. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 19(19):4330.
- 5.Grubert Jens, Langlotz Tobias, Zollmann Stefanie, Regenbrecht Holger (2016) Towards pervasive augmented reality: context-awareness in augmented reality. IEEE Trans Visual Comput Graph 23:1