About this book
手机体育投注平台This handbook examines ethics in finance responses to the main challenges in finance, accounting and organizations in the 21st century. It addresses a broad array of topics, including the ethics of risk management in financial markets, professionalism and codes, responsibility of financiers, trust and fidelity, microfinance, electronic trading, crisis, scandals, and sustainability.
The financialization of the economy, technological payments and digitalization of banking, combined with the inclusion of non-traditional “financial” entities in the market, will radically change the financial ecosystem as we know it. The resulting new scenario is still diffuse, bound to encounter important problems, and will require ethical reflection. This book provides a compendium of works on ethics in finance, and serves as a reference to both researchers and practitioners in the field. It will help those who are already anticipating the ethical reflection about new scenarios in finance, advanced financial products, or emergent financial market situations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-00001-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Religion and Philosophy Reference Module Humanities and Social Sciences
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-00001-1
- Series Print ISSN 2213-106X
- Series Online ISSN 2213-1078